|Discounts ~ 10% discount is available for current members of the following associations (cash payment required to receive discount).
We do not offer a 10% discount if you are also getting the weekly rate.
Please refer to our Links Page for information on some of these associations
- RVing Women
|Reservations ~ Reservations must be made over the phone or in person. To confirm a reservation, you can hold the first night's base rate on a credit card or send a deposit to hold each site. Email inquiries regarding availability are welcome, and we can let you know what is available, but we cannot confirm reservations online. Year in advance reservations require a non-refundable, non-transferable advance deposit. We may require a non refundable deposit for any reservation. If you have a reservation, and any information you provided has changed (# in party, visitors, etc.), you need to let us know well in advance of your arrival.
|Cancellation Policy ~ For regular reservations: There is a minimum $ 10.00 handling fee charged for each site cancelled. Cancellations made within 2 weeks of your arrival date will be charged the first nights base rate. If cancellation is made on your arrival day, full charge will apply. Year in advance reservation deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
|Campground Rules and Policies ~ This locally owned commercial park is operated to provide quality recreation RV and camping services to families and individuals. Groups can be accommodated if supervised and pre-arranged. Only registered persons and vehicles are permitted to enter the camping areas. The person who registers for any campsite must agree on behalf of all persons covered that these policies will be followed. Always use caution and care appropriate to our natural settings. Carry a flashlight or lantern after dark.
from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm
or re-register by 12:00 noon
- Pre-arrange any required early check-in or late check-out to avoid reservation conflicts; we have no stand by parking.
- Noise ~ Make sure your audio, video, vocal, or instrumental entertainment does not disturb neighbors.
- Quiet hour is 10:00 pm.
- Visitors cost $5.00 per person plus tax.
- Pre-arrange expected visitors.
- Visitors must register and pay upon arrival.
- Visitors will be turned away if there are already 6 people in the campsite.
- Visitors may stay until 9pm.
- Pets are welcome if they are leashed, attended, and quiet. Don't bring aggressive dogs. Whether walking or at camp, pick up and dispose of droppings promptly. Do not use park laundries, sinks or showers for pets or pet articles.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents at all times, should be with them after 9:00 pm, and never left alone at the park; those under 7 should always be accompanied outside their campsites.
Please don't bring sidewalk chalk.
- Remind your party to place beverage containers, candy wrappers, etc. in trash cans located in or near most facilities...help teach kids not to litter.
- Seal your garbage (campsite generated trash only) in plastic bags (available free at office) and deposit in dumpster. Keep your broken furniture, boxes, and packaging for disposal at home. Dishwater (gray water) must be drained at sewer site or dump station...not on the ground or in the bushes.
- Park RV's, cars, and trucks only on parking pads.
- Utility connections may be used only with proper cords, hoses, and adapters in good repair. Cleanup and repair due to careless use will be charged.
- Stay out of undergrowth areas surrounding campsites.
- Inquire before setup if uncertain.
- Don't nail anything to trees, string ropes or lines, move fireplaces, or move tables out of sites.
- Campfires are permitted only in the rings provided unless ban is posted. Keep fires small and never leave them unattended. Bring wood or buy it at store; scavenging deadfall is not allowed.
- Lost and found ~ Report, turn in, or claim items at office. Never enter or remove any article from another site. "Finders-keepers" does not apply.
- Reservations are recommended for all, and required for groups. MC or Visa number or deposit required. Check above chart for rates and cancellation policy.
- Swimming ~ No lifeguard on duty. Children under 12 must be accompanied by adult; no food, glass, or tobacco. Shower with soap before swimming. Heed posted rules.
- Motor vehicles ~ operation is restricted to licensed operators
- Non-powered bikes, skateboards, etc., may be used only during daylight unless lighted.
- All must be operated only on roads, follow posted speed limits, directions, and rules at all times; stay off grass, walks, and trails, and out of buildings and entryways. Washing, servicing, or repair is not allowed.
- Prohibited ~ All fireworks, display or use of any weapon, scavenging; trespass in other sites (occupied or not); chopping, cutting, or removal of any plant, tree, or article; metal detecting or digging for any purpose; adjusting, modifying, or tampering with any equipment, facility, or utility; damaging or defacing any park property by any means, soliciting, for any purpose.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, or evict without refund any whose behavior is unlawful, socially offensive or menacing to others, or any who willfully disregard these policies. Law enforcement will be called in the event of any unlawful activity. Any crime against park personnel or property will be prosecuted. Park users agree upon registration to hold the park, owners, and staff harmless for accident, injury, or loss from any cause.